Moving to Production:
- Get a Prod account from Juspay Support
- Endpoint must updated to: https://api.juspay.in/
- Configure all gateways, aggregators and their respective netbanking and wallets.
- Make sure your production API key is not exposed over any media.
- Make Sure following IP's are whitelisted in Express Checkout and vice versa.
- Make sure the routing logic is working as expected.
- Webhooks versions are updated.
- Card Brands are enabled for your account.
- Your final build must be tested and approved by Juspay QA.
- Legal agreements are in place.
- Disable Dummy PG!
- To enable alerts for conflicted transactions , goto Settings > Status Conflicts and update email
- Notify Juspay when going live.
Post Going Live: What you need to do!
- Get Order Status API and Refund API for analysis.
- Use Merchant dashboard to check and refund transactions or inspect issues.
- Email email@example.com to configure transaction and refund reports for your account.
- Get access to Analytics Dashboard to check performance.
Still unsure about something or want to explore more? Write to your POC and loop in firstname.lastname@example.org!